What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
Effectively protecting your company from employment practices liability requires having comprehensive EPLI policies in place before anything happens. EPLI is no longer just a concern for mega-corporations – more and more small and medium-sized businesses are being targeted by disgruntled employees.
Ion Insurance offers EPLI as a stand-alone policy, rather than folding it into a broader business liability package. Why? We want to ensure you have solid, uncompromised EPLI coverage in place to help protect your business from claims of:
- Breach of Contract
- Deprivation of Career Opportunity
- Failure to Employ or Promote
- Negligent Evaluation
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Discipline
- Wrongful Termination
Employment Practices Liability Insurance covers losses that would not be covered by Directors & Officers (D&O) coverage or Comprehensive General Liability:
- Discrimination & Sexual Harassment: Covers claims by current, former or prospective employees who charge that they were the victim of employment-related discrimination or sexual harassment.
- Wrongful Termination: EPLI policies cover claims by former employees alleging that he or she was wrongfully terminated.
- Other Claims: Coverage for other claims, including claims for whistle-blowers, wages, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, mental anguish, assault, breach of contract, promotion or retention.
At Ion Insurance, we would love to create an EPLI policy that is perfect for your business. Call us today at 800.801.8013 for a free quote!
Contact Ion Insurance today for an EPLI quote today!