Customized coverage for your most valuable asset.
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you can make. After a long search, you’ve finally found the perfect house for you and your family. Protect the structure, your belongings and land with a comprehensive insurance plan, customized to meet your specific needs.
A basic Connecticut home insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can purchase supplemental homeowners insurance coverage such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
for a primary home insurance quote!