As a mechanic, your tools are your livelihood. Many people who work in the trade profession do not have insurance coverage for their tools simply because it’s not offered. Auto mechanics and other service technicians spend their hard-earned money on tools and equipment and rely on them to earn a living. Most employers and homeowners insurance policies have limited if any coverage should damage occur to your tools or equipment.
For one-of-a-kind tool protection, work with an agent at Ion Insurance to protect your investment.
Key Benefits of Our Coverage
Our tools coverage is the only specialty program in the country offered to mechanics. We are proud to offer this line and provide you with critical peace of mind in case of a catastrophe.
- Agents have specialized knowledge
- Great service, products and pricing
- Develop long-lasting relationships
- Our annual premiums include:
- All-risk coverage (flood, earthquake, fire, theft)
- Blanket coverage for unscheduled tools
- Replacement cost coverage for items newer than 10 years old
- Subject to $250 deductible
We offer up to a $100,000 catastrophe limit on your mechanics tools. If you buy your equipment from Apex Tool Group, Snap-On Industrial Group, Mac Tools, Stanley Black & Decker, Matco or another trusted manufacturer, contact Ion Insurance to learn more about getting your tools covered.CONTACT US TODAY
for a mechanics tools insurance quote!