Are You A Landlord?

Are You A Landlord?

Do you have a home you rent out? If so, then Rental Property Insurance is for you. Most people just assume having homeowners insurance as a no brainer but with rental property insurance you are covered to protect your investment.

Many types of coverage is available.

Rental property insurance includes coverage for:

  • Dwelling

Covers damages to your property from fire, hail, vandalism and other dangers.

  • Personal Liability

Covers legal fees due to injury claims or property damage occurring on your property due to covered losses. It also covers medical expenses if a visitor is injured or suffers a loss on your property.

  • Loss of rental income

Pays you rental income while your property is being repaired or rebuilt due to damage from a covered loss.

If you cannot afford to lose the money you make on your property or cannot replace it then rental property insurance is the way to go.