College Coverage


As we approach the upcoming school
year there are a few things we must keep in mind. Many parents of college
students will spend hefty sums on books, computers, dorm equipment, and other
necessities in the college world. But WHAT IF SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN?!





Your student’s personal possessions
will be covered under the personal property section of their parent’s homeowner’s
. Make sure to be insured to value and raise coverage accordingly to coincide
with new expensive equipment. 


If you do not have CT home insurance, not enough coverage, or any questions call an agent today to discuss your
coverage at 203.439.2815. Help ensure your peace of mind well your child is away, MAKE THE CALL!