Who Doesn’t Love to Travel?

Who Doesn’t Love to Travel?

Image from sugarridgeantigua.com

Some people own homes in warmer states so they can travel there when needed. Others have property here in CT on the shoreline where they like to rent out their homes to vacationers for weeks at a time. If you fall into either of these categories then you should make sure you have rental property insurance or secondary home insurance.

Secondary Home insurance is for your property which you are not always living in or you are renting out. It is a more extensive form of homeowners insurance.

Rental property insurance is good in case something happens to your home or the structures on it. It does cover personal liability, loss of rental income and dwelling. 

When vacation time comes we should just go and relax and enjoy our vacations. With secondary home insurance and rental property insurance this will give us the peace of mind to make sure our homes are protected.

Image from tripadvisor.com